Trampoline and basketball hoops work like brownie and vanilla ice cream. They can be enjoyed separately but together, they make for an unforgettable experience.
In fact, trampolines with basketball hoops are a great way of getting some exercise, spending some fun time with kids and staying fit. So, what is the best trampoline basketball hoop?
If you already own a trampoline, you should totally consider getting basketball hoops to maximize the experience.
Why You Should Buy a Basketball Hoop for Your Trampoline?
This is a question some may have. Isn’t trampoline enough? Well, let us tell you what a big difference a basketball hoop can make to your trampoline.
This is the first impact that a basketball hoop will have on your trampoline. It would help you increase the intensity of your exercise and keep you fit and fine. In the age of mobile phones and social media, it will be an incentive for your kids to go out and indulge in some much-needed physical activity.
Excitement and Fun
There is nothing like spending a good time with kids on a lazy day. Trampoline basketball hoops are going to let you take your guard down and enjoy a high-intensity, fun session.
Best Trampoline Basketball Hoop: What to Look For?
Trampoline basketball hoops can be a great piece of investment for your home provided you make the right choice and pay attention to things that matter while finalizing one for your home. Here is some help from us!
If you are a first-time buyer or getting into this thing after a long hiatus, it is important that you make the right choice. This is not only prudent from a financial point of view but also makes sense in the long run. You don’t want to change your basketball hoops every now and then.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice.
This is the single most important consideration while picking the best trampoline basketball hoop for your home. There is a wide range available depending on the target audience.
For instance, you can find something that is ideal for young kids and also something that fits well for adults and kids, thereby ensuring quality family time.
When it comes to the right size, if the target audience is a young child below 6 years of age, you can go for a 5-foot hoop. If you are looking for a family at large, a hoop that is 12-15 feet should work well.
It is a matter of preference and one can’t really say which shape works better. You can choose between round or rectangular depending on your taste and the shape of your house.
Durability is an important factor while choosing the best trampoline basketball hoop. If you are going to place it outside, you need to give even more importance to the choice of material.
High-quality materials, even if they come at a competitive price range, will serve you best. Durable plastics are preferred by a lot of manufacturers alongside metal frames that won’t rust even in bad weather conditions.
Hence, ask questions about the material and check for any warranty that is being offered by the manufacturer.
Any outdoor sport can lead to a number of injuries. While some of it is inevitable, one must always ensure that they are safe at all times. Trampolines can sometimes be dangerous and it becomes even more important to ensure safety.
Make sure there are no sharp corners and that there is a sufficient safety net all around the trampoline and the basketball hoops.
Best Trampoline Basketball Hoop: Our Top Picks
Now that you know the type of trampoline basketball hoops that you need to go after, you should also browse through our top picks curated just for you.
In case you are looking for recommendations, they are certainly going to help and ease your mind.
- JumpTastic Trampoline Basketball Hoop
If you have a 25 mm – 38 mm trampoline pole, you can go for this trampoline basketball hoop as it is ideal for the same. It is safe and sturdy and can make your fun times even more fun.
- Comes with a universal clamp and is compatible with several types of trampolines.
- Equipped with adjustable angle board.
- Works for both curved and straight poles.
- Powered by strong bolts that keep the structure sturdy.
- Composed of PP material that offers great elasticity.
- Comes with mini basketball, a wrench and a pump.
- Easy to install.
- Sturdy and long lasting.
- Looks great because of its superior built and awesome color combination.
- Excellent customer service.
- Value for money.
- Not compatible with fiberglass trampoline pole.
- Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop
This is one of the best trampoline basketball hoops out there for sports enthusiasts. Its versatile design and sturdy build makes it a one-of-its-kind product that is loved and trusted by several trampoline lovers.
- Can be attached to both curved and arched poles.
- Composed of materials that are UV protected so the basketball hoops can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The hoop frame itself is composed of powder-coated steel that imparts it durability and robustness.
- Comes with dual mounting brackets.
- Includes an airball prevention net so that you can keep your ball inside the trampoline for long hours.
- Comes with a lifetime parts replacement.
- Compatible with a number of trampolines.
- High on safety due to its flex rims.
- Comes with a foam ball as an add-on.
- Value for money.
- Easy to install.
- Not compatible with enclosure pole diameter exceeding 1.5 inches.
- Not compatible with SpringFree or EXACME Trampoline models.
- Duncan Toys VersaHoop
This is a multipurpose product that is not made exclusively for trampolines. You can use it elsewhere depending on your circumstances and this versatility just makes it worthy to be on our list.
It is not only high in quality but also has a loyal base of customers who vouch for its utility and that is saying something about the manufacturer and the product at large.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors and is compatible with a number of trampolines.
- The clamp set is so sturdy that you can even put it up on a tree.
- Comes with a clamp set, a hoop and a basketball.
- Easy to set up.
- It is versatile.
- Value for money and you get a lot of features without breaking the bank.
- Leaves some room in the sturdiness department.
- PAPAJET Trampoline Basketball Hoop
If you are looking for an easy-to-set-up, cool basketball hoop for trampolines, this can be a great choice. It offers a number of premium features, is value for money and leaves nothing to be desired, to be honest.
- Compatible with a range of trampolines.
- Has a high-quality back panel that adds to the quality and sturdiness. There are no hard edges in the entire fixture that makes one immune to any injuries.
- TUV certified.
- Stable fixture thanks to its tight screws.
- The steps are textured and wide, offering stable support while you are at it.
- Has a quality backboard.
- Comes with a three-step ladder that makes it great for children. You can leave your kids with it without having to supervise them all through.
- High on safety.
- Great value for money considering the number of components you get at the price you get.
- Compatible only with a straight net pole.
- The setup could be cumbersome for a few people.
- Exacme Trampoline Basketball Hoop
If you are a family that enjoys playing together, this is the trampoline basketball hoop that would be ideal for you. It can withstand a weight of 400 lb at the same time given you go for the 16-foot model. Besides, it comes with a number of add-ons, which is always a good thing.
- Compatible with several trampolines with straight enclosures.
- The metal rim is surrounded by foam that provides extra cushioning and ensures the scope of injury gets reduced significantly.
- Comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Includes a 7″ inflatable basketball hoop and pump.
- Made up of galvanized steel frame that is rust-resistant and works even in bad weather.
- TUV certified.
- Easy to install and you can do it yourself without needing additional help.
- Excellent customer service.
- The Jumping pad has ultra-thick padding that ensures safety at all times.
- Great product at an affordable price.
- Compatible with a straight net pole only.
- Dunking and hanging are prohibited.
The Final Word
Trampoline basketball can be a fun activity to get some exercise and spend some quality time together with friends and family.
It is worth it for both novices and people who are already into the sport. As long as you take all safety precautions and are aware of what you are doing, it should be fun!